Saturday, December 27, 2008

Think green thoughts...

After spending the past few weeks watching snow lightly falling outside my windows, I am finally ready for this white mess to melt away and bring with it the green of springtime. I'm all for a white Christmas, but this is getting a little ridiculous! Our back yard is now holding over 35" of the white stuff in some places and I spent this afternoon at my parent's house watching their neighbor try to snow-blow his roof. C'mon people!

I've noticed cabin-fever setting in for those that are trapped inside and in order to quell the winter blues I have planted my own wheatgrass garden. (Courtesy of my husband who purchased it as a Christmas gift for me off of Etsy here) I'll keep you updated on it's progress, but while I am waiting for it to start sprouting I've scouted out my favorite green items available for purchase on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment