Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've Made The Front Page!

Anyone who is addicted to Etsy like I am knows that the front page is equivalent to the Holy Grail for an Etsy shop owner. Either being featured as a shop or a curator of a treasury is the highest compliment possible. And today, I was just paid a major compliment. Thanks to friend and fellow teammate, Cherie of StudioCherie, I was included into a lovely treasury that was featured on the front page today!

So what's the big deal? Not only did I sell the item that was featured, I have 15 new shop hearts just this morning AND our team got some excellent exposure. I must have known it was going to be a good day- I woke up super early without being tired, got extra spiffed up and had a nice little breakfast all by myself. Now, if you don't mind, I'm stepping out for some errands and to have a nice visit with my sister to round off the day.





4 comments:

  1. wow! i sold the owls that were featured as well!
    what a surprise, i somehow missed that you made this cute one. LOVELY, and thank you! i too, have lots of hearts today. GO US!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous - congratulations! There is a flickr group where you can check whether your items have been on the front page. They save a screen shot of every FP treasury.
    http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=ragnazidnar&w=779551%40N24&m=pool

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! I had no idea that I'd made it to the front page before! Weee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny that we both said Holy Grail. I am just now reading your post. I am not intentionally contradictory, just accidentally:) Great minds think alike, sometimes I just like to make a left turn when I am writing to see if I can make someone think. You have so many great photos, I expect FP to be a regular thing for you. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete