Monday, June 8, 2009

Yard + Art= Yart Sale

Really, who can avoid a really good yard sale? Even if you don't prefer digging through someone else's "junk" for a fabulous find, you can appreciate a great deal- right? I thought so. Just like everything else, this idea has been translated into the virtual world and Etsy is buzzing with excitement over the upcoming YART sale (yard + art, get it?) hosted by ESST. June 10th-June 14th sellers all over Etsy are slashing prices, offering free shipping, and including goodies with their purchases. This is virtual yard saling at it's finest people!

I was so excited to hear this huge event from last year is occurring again this year. I've been getting ready all week long for the 2nd annual Yart sale by adding new items to my shop like crazy. I am going to have a sale section in my shop with items discounted up to 40% off. I also am slipping a surprise goodie into packages with orders over $25. If you are a seller, check out this article on how to participate. If you are a yard-saler at heart and looking to find a great deal just search the term "Yart" or check Etsy's forums for people advertising their sale.

On a side note, I found out today from my wonderful friend Cherie that my made-to-order coffee cup cozies are featured in a voter on Etsy. People are encouraged to vote for their favorite cozie here. I'm not the only one from my team in there either- Cherie is entered with her eyeglasses case and The Vintage Dresser has drinking glass cozies. Go team!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for promoting the Yart Sale! I look forward to seeing you June 10th-June 14th!
    Michelle-

    ReplyDelete