Monday, January 26, 2009

This is not Helvetica

That would have been the title of my treasury last night had I paid enough attention to the time to get one! Darn. Maybe next time. I've grouped together a great collection of items with a typography theme- something I've gotten very interested since seeing the film "Helvetica." I'm not convinced this film is for everyone, but if you have an interest in typography, graphic design, or the like you should check it out. Here are some of my favorites from that roundup:

Other than checking all the Etsy listings for awesome typography items, I've been working my little fingers to the bone finishing up a bunch of fun custom orders and introducing some new products to my shop. After finishing my light box I started adding new items daily like these little guys- eco felt reusable coffee sleeves. I am so in love with these sleeves and am looking forward to making more. SO addictive.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do get that treasury, it looks incredible! I want someone to do the coffee one I started with your cafine sleeve. I have little hope of ever landing one myself. Love the new stuff in your shop!

    ReplyDelete